Hallo from a Stoke City fan!

• Hi FC Koln fans.

I hope there are some of you that can speak English!

Firstly may I say I am looking forward to coming and visiting cologne for the colonia cup. I booked my flights and hotel last night and cannot wait to come and see my team play at the RheinEnergieStadion, and also to visit your city.

I would love to do an article with somebody that can help me and that can speak English?

I would like to know about the city, prices, places to go, and more importantly about your team and how you did this season.

The article would go onto my website (www.elliothackney.com), my Twitter (@elliothackney), and into a Stoke City summer magazine for lots of Stoke City fans to see.

If there is anyone who can help please let me know, and I would love to buy you a beer when I come to Cologne!

Thanks, Elliot Hackney

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von elliothackney () aus folgendem Grund: To say thanks

• I hope you'll have lots of Fun, when we sing our Club Anthem i bet you're gonna love it. :thumbs_up:

PRO FC, meine Liebe, meine Stadt, meine Partei.

Skymax (Praeses Emeritus), Ich (Präsident), sharky (Vize), Flykai (Schriftführer), grischa, Heimerzheimer (Ehrenmitglied), caprone, elkie57, winter, Matze86, frankie0815, floedi_82, kölsch, banshee, ManwithnoName, Mittelfeld, effzeh, der Pitter, Hunsrück FC, Je(n)sus, troemmelche71, izeh (Catering), BadischerBock, Salival (Klofrau), Rodi, Die_Macht_am_Rhein (Pressesprecher), Hassenichjesehen (Nummerngirl), lunyTed (Azubi), Kimeo, Olemaus.

• #aha
    #erkuett

The only thing you need to know.

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Caprone ()

• Welcome!

You'll love the mood in Müngersdorf.

Our beer is tasty and eat suckling pig in rolls
    in the old town!

Is great!

• :face_with_tears_of_joy: Cheers to the potters!

Happy to help - but I'm sure you'll get plenty of support here. Let me know via PM therwise.

• Thanks everybody for the kind messages.

I look forward to visiting Cologne and trying some of your food and beer!